dinsdag 29 januari 2008

Pucallpa finally

It is pouring down, the rain...
Incredible it seems to follow me around.But as a woman told me
A ti no te gusta la lluvia, y quieres vivir- she s right, if we want to live we need rain!!!!
So I am starting my last month here in Peru, soon I ll be o n the plane towards Europe again
I hope to find Sagar there, in one piece.Gosh it is so hard to be without news at all, am I crazy or what
The road to Pucallpa was georgeous, as we left the mountains behind, the land became flatter and soon the mountains had dissapeared and made way for jungle, farmlands and more jungle
I chose a good day, since the heat was bearable, the rain kept us cool
I treated myself on a comfortable car journey, and quicker than the bus...at least that was the intention,...
But unfortunately, yes you guess it right, the car broke down, again the gear, and we were lucky to pass the last hills at minimum speed,1 km an hour, maybe i d have been quicker walking...
I kept on being surprised by the huge bees nests, I took for spider monkeys and let my imagination become my reality.
The hotels in Pucallpa are noisy and the rooms small, nothing very inspiring to make a painting...which I d hoped for
Ah Inch Allah
Again

1 opmerking:

rox zei

oei, das allemaal minder natuurlijk.
en je komt dus in maart terug. yipiee voor ons.. jij zal het misschien zelf minder leuk vinden hé :-)