maandag 7 januari 2008

Chocolat and high altitude

Not compatible¡
I ve been hit by a chocolate intoxication, just like Ann.After having lived without chocolate for 1 month, I thought it was time for a treat, since my hormones were for it asking kind of agressively. A womans blessing,you know...
So Sublime came my way and while I was eating it in a very civilised way I felt my stomach make a few saltos, and soon I was to stop a cab, afraid to have to vomit in an uncivilised manner in the middle of the Inca streets.I turned the window down, to get rid of my heatwaves, and got annoyed by the detour the cab was making, for the Inca streets had a huge hole in it, the rainy season in the Andes...
Just in time I reached Osiris, to lay down and then vomit in the appropriate way.
Now a few hours late, what stays is a tired feeling and an incapacity of taking the bus tonight....
Another day in El Cuzco....
But I still marvel at the tress up the mountains and think soon, very soon I might just be part of them and share the tranquility they bathe in... FINALLY
Tomorrow I wish...

Geen opmerkingen: