zondag 27 januari 2008

La bella durmiente

Tingo Maria Nacional Park, with the sleeping beauty made out of the hills surrounding it. The Peruvians see anything in rocks, mountains,rivers, vivid imagination....
aaaaaaaaaaaaah felicidad... The plants and trees are just impressive here, the blue morpho fladders around me to announce a new birth and the crickets just make my favourite sound

La cueva de las lechuzas y no de las lechugas (kind of loud owl, salad).
oscura y gritona como the birds from A Hitchkock, I d like to spend some time in a cave, but I don t think this one would be on my favourite list, although the sight is impressive and the sound even more....
el encanto de la naturaleza

la pobreza is around the corner, I wonder if these people would be happy with my North Face jacket that I try to get rid off, since I forgot to donate it in the high sierra, I was too cold to think clearly, now I am too hot...or too drunk could be....
pero la felicidad

el litro de caipirinha and the pollo canga, delicious cheap chicken on the bbq served with tacachu, a local speciality, of banana and oil, engordando?Every woman has got a belly here and it looks marvellous.Reminds me of the Pacific Islands, gosh if I were a man....
El intenet funciona malisimo, but fortunately they were so honest to charge me less, unlike the Krishna s whom got delicious food, but allways try to get away with a sol more.

People don t earn a lot here, 500 soles a month, can u imagine?
Not much left over after the paying of the rent the eatingand the drinking,a very Peruvian habit..

I feel homesick,for the first time during my trip and very much Sagarsick
I guess it will be an early night .....
BIEHIEHIEHIEHOEHOEJHHOEJHOEEOHEOUEEJHEO

Geen opmerkingen: