dinsdag 25 december 2007

Sunshine reggae

Christmas turkey was delicious a bird, and so was the stuffing, the wine of which I abused... once in a life, the company and everything
Xmas dinner ended up in me giving my presents,appropriate finger animals for everyone. After that we made a city tour, to find a nice place to shake off the excess we just took in, and after having passed through warzone like Plaza de Armas, with people trying to get some sleep on all of its corners beneath their temporary blankets, and fires everywhere, firework scaring the hell out of your shoes, ... we finally found a REGGAE place. The sleeping people were remnants of the huge Xday market, who had descended or came up, I haven t figured out yet, for selling all shapes of grasses to decorate the stalls, all sizes of Xmas stalls, and all kinds of sheep and thing to fill it up, ...Amazing.
I fell kind of stupid, bcuz these people don t even have a Xmas celebration, they re too poor, and still they make their way down here to sell their stuff, hardly making 1 euro...and having paid 25 or 50 cent on busses, it doesn t leave them with much to return home...
We danced, and I shaked my whole body till I was too tired to move 1 limb up to San Blas
Marisol gave me a uge packet of books to read, and all of them interesting
AND I FOUND by coincidence, I stopped believing in coincidence now, Patanjali by Osho
More about it later
Time for some wine, and try to get my love Sagar on the phone...
I hope I will,....

1 opmerking:

rox zei

geniet van de feestjes daar schattie..!
hoezo - stopped believing in coincidence? :-)