zondag 23 december 2007

Hellowe

Hola
Machu Pichu an extremely slow net and an even slower bus, i waited for almost an hour for it to take me to a quiet peeaceful countrysude place, but it just didn t fill up, so instead I am writing you some speedy news... Machu Pichu, impressive, I m glad I made it, but the tourists are eveywhere, huh, even in my socks
I met my traveller friends, hippies, 3 Peruvian youngsters, whom walked their way up to Aguas Calientes, at the edge of Machu Pichu, from Ollanta¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Crazy, I took the train, and bask and now I m left with the souvenir of those cute boys from 24, yes yes, every time younger, only they don t seem as young as Belgians that age
One is straight from Iquitos, with bones through his ears, and cuuuuuuuuuuute oh so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute, he surely knows every trick of charm, and uses it in a very peculiar way, I never encountered a person so loving and charming, whispering me nice Brasilian songs, then picking up the Iquitos accent which is our kind of Limburgs I suppose, ...
But I left them all behind bcuz I am a good turista, and take the train, for 100 km... instead of the adventure through the mountains, I guess I am just not physically fit enough, and now I miss them, of course....

Tomorrow to Chincheros, and then on to Cuzco where I ll relax a few days b4 deciding where I m headin....NOT HOME
ALthough I miss Sagar a lot and all of you too
but the grey anatomy of Antwerp isn t an attractive perspective, if u know what I mean

Love you all, more news from the fast internet in Cuzco
Meauw

Geen opmerkingen: