zondag 23 december 2007

invitation for Czech dance camp FOR LIZ

O i dunno
I think I ll give up trying, and I ll also give up trying to find a shaman and a Kallawayah here, as Rey ( a very nice peruvian i keep on bumping into, who is social assistant in the jail of Arequipa and who travells for his holiday till december and sells artesanias too) told me: He has lived with shamans and alikes for 10 years, so I kind of trust him...

Otherwise I might get bitten (as in my dream, the turtle was bitten by the snake, but nothing happened, but the next dream she was put back on her way...)

My diarrhea is better now thanks to chachacuma again, let s hope it settles itself

I think I ll go to Coroico from here although the road is really bad, dangerous and it is raining
But if u want to go to paradise you have to endure something, I believe
Coroico is supposed to be paradise

The cocaleaves have done me good and I bought myself a small turtle, salud, health and long life, since I have been having dreams of turtles 2 nights in a row

La Paz is nice as a matter of fact
wonder boven wonder

I ll head back after to Puno and Titicaca and spend time on the island Amantani
b4 going to Cuzco and onwards
It is strange but I miss Peru a lot, something calls me back there
so, that s what I ll do
and tehn to Ecuador, to the sea, do some permaculture if I can and yoga

And you what are you up to?

I long for the ocean, the Atlantic really

my breast hhurt and I cried when Rey told me all these things
I think I ll have my periods manana
finally

Take care
it is cold
am going under the wool

I am quite surprised by the gentleness of people
and am relieved not to have had to deal with the crazy american nrg today

Love you

Geen opmerkingen: