zondag 23 december 2007

Cuzco

Hola
I reached Cuzco after 10 days discovering the Sacred Valley. In Ollanta I saw my first Satuni, funny kind of animal, with an even funnier tail, teeth of a castor and always sleepy eyes. I think Satuni is the quechua name, I ll look it up and will let you all know...It was lucky to have been rescued by the grandma of a girl, whom found it in her chakra, a piece of agricultural land, abandoned by his mamm...poor sweetheart.
In Chinchero the rain was pooring down and I reached it a bit too late to be on time for the local market. But I met some wonderful artist, half from the mountains half from the jungle, whom invited me to go and visit the communities around Chinchero.Maybe, if the weather allows my travells, I ll go back there since no tourists seem to have any kind of interest of that place.
But as I said b4, rainy season has reached the sierra, and it get so damp and nothing dries, even not your body... So I think my next stop will b the coast, b4 heading to the jungle. It is hard to figure out where the best part of the jungle is, so i ll go as a blind man, northwards...
I don t have a phone available, but I ll call u, ok.
In Urubamba I had to run behind my backpack which had left me without me, the busdriver whom told me , sisisi señorita, yo te cuidare su bolsa hasta que vuelvas del baño, had forgotten I was in the toilet, and left without me. So I was sent on another bus, and miracle, found my bag back at the middle of the crossroad, the providence, I am a firm belliever now, that did it.
Salinas I did with my backpack and all climbing the mountains, and I actually was soo proud and happy in the porring rain, u see when you want you can. You just have to KRIM unwanted things from your life. My leopard paws did the trick, and Bilis was my mirror, facing myself with my rooted and comprehensible fears. But I am doing all I can to get rid of them, and it feels soo liberating. I stood and flew like a condor in the rain, in front of a miraculous landscape of saltpans up high in the mountains .... Meditating on it, I realised how little I needed and Nature is my one and only companion. I am completely in love with Nature.Every day more and more, and I can t wait till all the residues of society leave my impregnated body.
Maybe one day soon I ll find a cave and retire for a while, hummmm
But every step at its time no?

Love
Muwgli

Geen opmerkingen: