zondag 23 december 2007

Still... Cuzco

I guess it will be jingle bells here, without moving too much to far away destinations, since the turkey is going to be cooked by an English man, hopefully with the red cranberries, and the hostel has one new recently arrived guest I happen to know, Ann Bollaerts, from Schilde. ....But it s funny with so many Belgians around, it will make me feel at home in these days of homey celebrations. I hope the turkey will have lived a life of gastronomic outrageousness, so its meat will be tender and my stomach will smile..I foud some great shampoo in SACHETES, called Outrageous from Revlon too.My sensible hair seems to delight in its washing. Maybe everything has to be OUTRAGEOUS in 2008, or maybe I don t even have to wait for 2008.Here s a sample of my OUTRAGEOUS day.
Today I woke up at 9, felt inmensely filled with joy and satisfaction again after doing my yoga xercices, and started doing some meditation too...
After that I went looking for breakie, and found a nice place, jazzy tunes, with a nice bartender who was willing to make me a real outrageous pancake with banana, at least he was willing to try, he proposed me an egg with banana...After explaining in details what i really wanted, he smiled and said, vamos a tratar... And the result was outrageous
So to the market I went with a smiling stomach, and I met people who were willing to tell me all about the plants of the sierra, two. So that s what I did, I sat for hours with Lidia, she dictating me all the plants and their properties she knew, and me as a good student surrounded by touchy happy children,... I never made it to arlos and his medicinal herbs, whom was also willing to unveil me the secrets of all the dried plants... So I guess I ll have to stay one more day, and go to him tomorrow, since such an opportunity I can t let go.
And since the turkey is on its way I ll end up staying much longer than I planned in the city, where clouds have started to drop some rain, and no snow.
I also talked for hours to a quechua woman from Rocotto, a stuffed paprika, no a village whom invited me over to visit her in january.
But I hope by then I ll be sleeping in the Pucallpa jungle somewhere...since Fico sent me a very attracive picture of Shipibo Natives...
and assured me there are tapirs to be found in the neighbourhood.
Oh and I had an OUTRAGEOUS piece of Maracuja pie today also...
So it s not time to leave Cuzco yet..
Plants and pies, what does a woman want more,?
SAGAR of course....
Muwgli

Geen opmerkingen: