zondag 23 december 2007

sistersister

Hello the americas,
back in sweet so sweet La Paz, soroche, altitude sickness have not bitten me hard this time, lucky I am, if Rey were a shaman indeed the one I am looking for, I lost him to the beach, he prefers the sunny heat of the coastal lands than the cold, if not wet winds of the barren altiplano, which I enjoy heavenly, I duno what attracts me to it, it s the call of the Pachamama I guess...
So everyone left me, the crazy americans have gone to Sucre, they are crazy indeed since the politics create some kind of turmoil there and it is definitely not a safe place to go
I came back from Coroico, medio jungle with unvisible capybaras, but the heat and the rivers the plants and the kindness of place have made me realisethe environment I am definitely wanting to settle, so here is my new plan, instead of going tooooooooooooooo far away and still be satisfied by the surroundings, I ll try Costa Rica, where the animals roam wild and I d have more chance of seeing them on a daily basis, it would really thrill me to see a sloth a day, nothing equalling seeing yourself every day huh
So Costa Rica, I think it is growing, since I ll be close to my family, well part of it, in the americas... and they could visiit me mopre easily


And all the Belgianss who long for some exoticism, could sleep in my humble shack, next to the atlantic and in the middle of a verdant green

What do u think

So maybe I ll come over and visit you in the US, on my way up
but for Santa it won t be, I m going to Ecuador, or Rapa Nui if my dearest future husband fails on writing me...

Well if not Costa Rica, Nepal is good enough, Belgium seems further and further away
and the concrete buildings too

Today I spent my day on my first tour, which was soooooooooooooooo interesting, I hope my memory will contain everything:

Byebye seee you later
Tonite
Peña, music night

LOve and Pisco
Muryelle

Geen opmerkingen: