zondag 3 februari 2008

To my friends in India

I would love to hang out there, and be one of the yogis...
How is Renee B? Surviving?
I m still in noisy jungle, but loving it for now
And counting the days to c my eternal beloved back, if he still is... If not, I ll probably catch the next airplane to find somerelief in yogic asanas,and delicious foods of India, and meet up with u guys¡¡¡¡
Insight is growing, if I want to be a curandero and learn from the plants, the only teachers will b the plants themselves. Although I have the feeling that even they don t provide the answer to my quest, I think Patanjali said it clearly to me in a dream Patanjali will heal me¡
And so will my inner doctor. But how I love the plants, and their irradescience and their fragrance and texture.They are definitely here to give us some relief. Be it in baths, coctions, or as ornament,be it as something to take care of or as somethingthat makesus look more pretty, smell with an irresistible fragrance, as a soothing tea, as a herb adding flavour as a tree to lean upon our restless souls,it is an inmense journey,PLANTS¡
I wish I make it this life time, to get to meet their souls. and communicae with them.
Because that s what I feel good with.

Geen opmerkingen: