zondag 24 februari 2008

Iquitos

Stuck in the crazy Iquitos, with diarhhea, time to rest...I won t have time to go deeper in the Amazonian jungle anymore, since I am flying back homewards in two weeks,too bad cuz I really would have loved to be between the aborigens more...
Anyway
I went on a jungle trip and saw dolphins, river ones, they abound here, a lot of jumping and shreeking monkeys, toucans and a lot of birds, learned a lot of the tropical plants, there seems to be a cure for everything and had a jungle guide all for myself, a fantastic one with italian roots, whom talked a lot, but also knew a lot, ...and the mosquitos had me to themselves¡
Met a Sami today, who has been living in the jungle for two years, but misses the autumn, winters and springs...He looked gorgeous, but he dissapeared as quickly as he came.

Geen opmerkingen: