zondag 30 augustus 2009

Merciless slaughter

I really don t understand where some people have their hearts..not connected to the Pachamama, that s for sure.
One morning I woke up in my tent last week, with the sound, or better the noise of a chainsaw...This had been going on for a couple of days, and not daring to face what humans were doing I tried to avoid the disaster that was slowly going on...

A huge chestnut tree, with its fruit ready to fill our social needs and hungry stomachs again on cold autumn days, which was standing tall and befriended other chestnut trees, was just cut off by machinery, just like that, because people decided to build a brick house, and it was taking too much space. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WAKE UP????????????

I was thrilled to see the flowers and plants slowly recover from too much cutting and mowing, the place took on its natural looks again, and it looked beautiful.
Now all that s left is a tree, maybe a few 100 years old, chopped into pieces, its leaves dying, it s fruit rotting, and the place looks like a dump...

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WAKE UP???????????
THINK WITH YOUR HEART INSTEAD OF YOUR HEAD

I couldn t help saying I was sorry for the mistakes of men.....really sorry

Geen opmerkingen: